What is included?:
SECURITY RISK REPORT
This executive-level report includes a proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the risks found in the security scans. The reports Security Risk Score and charts show the relative health (on a scale of 1 to 10) of your network security, along with a summary of the number of computers with issues. This powerful tool also reports on outbound protocols, System Control protocols, User Access Controls, as well as providing you with an external vulnerabilities summary list.
User Behavior Analysis Report
Shows all logins, successful and failure, by user. Report allows you to find service accounts which are not properly configured (and thus failing to login) as well as users who may be attempting (and possibly succeeding) in accessing resources (computers) which they should not be.
What we require:
- Temporary ADMIN RIGHTS access to an AD or Workgroup.
- Our analysis is non-invasive and there is no footprint left behind after the scan has been performed. The data collected is sent to a central repository for analysis.
- The analysis can be performed either at your premesis or remotely by a Solar technician
- Time to scan and collect information for a business with up to 100 machines is typically less than 1 hour.
- We'll have the reports back to you the same working day.
What are the benefits?:
With the threat of being hacked increasing every day, it pays to be prepared and assessing your current offering is the first step towards this. Get a comprehensive overview of where your business currently stands, where the potential holes are and where your security needs to be improved. All vital steps towards GDPR compliance in May.